Thank you for your interest in piano lessons!
For group lessons, I’ve found it best when students come to me with their groups already formed (two or more friends interested in beginning piano lessons together, siblings of similar age and ability, or a parent and a child). However, I’m open to creating groups as they come along. If you’re interested in group lessons, but you don’t have a partner in mind, feel free to contact me and I’ll put you on my waiting list for a compatible group.
If you’re interested in private lessons for yourself or for your child, please send me an e-mail or give me a call.
- Adults/Seniors: The Simply Music Piano method is just as wonderful for adults of all ages as it is for children and teens!
- Children: Simply Music is best for children ages 6 and up. Some children may be ready to begin the Simply Music program earlier, but I would incorporate other childhood piano methods, tailoring lessons to the specific needs of the child.
- Homeschooling Families: I’m an approved vendor with both Connecting Waters and Visions. I have morning and early afternoon openings available.
- Do you accept transfer students? Absolutely! The Simply Music Piano method is excellent for students who have been learning piano the traditional way (recently or long ago), but now are looking for something different. I strongly recommend any disengaged traditionally taught student give Simply Music Piano lessons a try.
- Are students taught how to read music? Yes!
- Interested in more information about Simply Music Piano? Read more here… Simply Music Piano for Children, Teens and Adults.
Please send me an e-mail, LindaBernardi@ymail.com, with any questions or to set up lessons.
I hope to hear from you soon!
-Linda Bernardi, Certified Simply Music Piano Teacher