I offer a modern, creativity-based approach to music education. Just like we learn to speak before we learn to read, students in my studio learn to play great-sounding music on the piano before reading from the page is introduced, beginning from the very first lessons. Students in my studio learn to….
- play a broad repertoire of classical, blues, jazz, and contemporary music
- create their own music through improvisation and composition
- jam with their classmates, friends, and family
- accompany singers and other musicians
- play their favorite movie soundtracks, video game themes, or rock and pop songs
- and, yes, read written music and chord charts fluently, with an understanding of music theory.
My long-term mission is to foster a lifelong love of music and create an environment where learning piano is engaging, playful, and fun.
What is your personal musical goal? It may be one of the bullet points above or it may be all! Contact me today, and let’s discuss! I’m best reached by e-mail, LindaBernardi@ymail.com.
Ready to get started? REGISTER HERE.
I hope to hear from you soon!
Lessons are offered in my Dublin studio, located near the 580/680 interchange. Don’t live nearby? Or simply interested in learning from the comfort of your own home? I offer live online piano lessons!